Web developers build the web pages and web-based applications that comprise the Internet. A basic web development work-flow includes collecting or creating web content (copy, images, videos, etc.), planning web site layout and navigation, coding the actual web pages, then testing and optimizing the website for superior user experience and optimum performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, RxJS, Node JS, Express JS, Webpack, Next JS, GraphQL, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux etc.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.